A One-of-a-Kind Conference for Managers and Executives Focused on the ROI of Social Media and
Content Marketing in Retaining and Attracting New Residents
Many thanks to all our Sponsors, Exhibitors, Attendees,
and Speakers for making the first social media summit
for apartment managers a resounding success!
View our 2013 Event Highlights video just posted to find out what your colleagues are saying about the first social media summit for the multifamily industry!
Conference presentation slides for 2013 event are available for the convenience of all our participants
Chris Brogan, C.C. Chapman, Vikas Jain, and David Vivero Headlined 2013 Event
View the entire speaker roster for 2013.
Connect with the Next Generation of Your Business
Join multifamily industry executives, regional management executives, owners, developers, asset managers, marketing professionals, and social media specialists for the Multifamily Social Media Summit – the premiere conference and event for industry executives highlighting the benefits of social media and content marketing in building and enhancing your business. The Multifamily Social Media Summit is the only event specifically developed for property management firms and focused on retaining and attracting new residents by leveraging blogging and social media marketing.
This two-day conference took place Jan. 30 – Feb. 1, 2013, at the The Meritage Resort and Spa, an idyllic Napa Valley luxury hotel and resort, set against rolling hills with its own private vineyards. A destination unto itself with Tuscan inspired guestrooms and luxury suites, seasonal farm-to-table cuisine and wine tasting. The resort boasts the most comprehensive event and meeting space in
The sessions will include a mix of business and technical topics for senior executives which discuss how to integrate blogging and social media for an effective overall marketing strategy. The content will be less focused on the needs of individual practitioners of blogging and social media, but more focused on understanding these technologies, using them effectively to help attract and retain residents, measuring the ROI of the programs, selecting the right personnel to implement these programs, and developing a strategy and managing these technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Learn from Social Media Innovators and Pioneers with presentations customized specifically for the apartment industry.
- Delve into case studies and best practices from within and outside the multifamily community.
- Explore how to create and enhance your company’s social media and Internet presence.
- Obtain tools to understand your audience, continuously improve your strategy, and
drive better results.
- Find out how to build and engage your audience with information on multiple platforms,
using a variety of business models and marketing channels.
- Gain insights from the industry thought leaders in the social media stratosphere and traditional media.
- Discover the new trends, products, and services for social media marketing in 2013.
- Share a glass of wine or two with the most accomplished bloggers and social media marketing gurus in an unhurried and relaxing setting far from the distractions of your office.
- Maximize your opportunity to connect with the next generation of your business.
The program will feature case studies and panels of industry experts to give practical examples of how blogging and social media can benefit property management firms.
Topics will include the following:
- Successful Social Media Marketing Strategies: Case Studies
- Social Media ROI
- What Every Multihousing Marketer Needs to Know About Social Media
- How Property Management Executives Leverage Social Media
- Ratings, Reviews, and Reputation Management
- The Crossroads of Social Media and Content Marketing
- Overcoming the Social Media Challenges in the Apartment Industry
- Thinking Outside the Box: How Other Business Operators Drive Social Media ROI
- Challenges for the Future
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference program is designed for senior- and mid-level regional executives in property management companies which include the following:
- Multifamily Industry Executives and Managers
- Regional Management Executives and Managers
- Asset Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists