A One-of-a-Kind Conference for Managers and Executives Focused on the ROI of Social Media and
Content Marketing in Retaining and Attracting New Residents
Pre-Registration is Now Closed. On-site Registration will be available – please check the Agenda for our Registration hours. See you in Napa!
Thanks for making this year our biggest and best event yet!
Hotel rooms are in limited supply.
Hotel rooms in our event block are reserved for Registered Participants only.
Connect with the Next Generation of Your Business
Join multifamily industry executives, regional management executives, owners, developers, asset managers, marketing professionals, and social media specialists for the Multifamily Social Media Summit – the premiere conference and event for industry executives highlighting the benefits of social media and content marketing in building and enhancing your business. The Multifamily Social Media Summit is the only event specifically developed for property management firms and focused on retaining and attracting new residents by leveraging blogging and social media marketing.
The sessions will include a mix of business and technical topics for senior executives which discuss how to integrate blogging and social media for an effective overall marketing strategy. The content will be less focused on the needs of individual practitioners of blogging and social media, but more focused on understanding these technologies, using them effectively to help attract and retain residents, measuring the ROI of the programs, selecting the right personnel to implement these programs, and developing a strategy and managing these technologies on an ongoing basis.
- Learn from Social Media Marketing experts with presentations customized specifically for the apartment industry.
- Delve into case studies and best practices from within and outside the multifamily community.
- Explore how to create and enhance your company’s social media and Internet presence.
- Obtain tools to understand your audience, continuously improve your strategy, and
drive better results.
- Find out how to build and engage your audience with information on multiple platforms,
using a variety of business models and marketing channels.
- Gain insights from the industry thought leaders in the social media stratosphere and traditional media.
- Discover the new trends, products, and services for social media marketing.
- Share a glass of wine or two with the most accomplished bloggers and social media marketing gurus in an unhurried and relaxing setting far from the distractions of your office.
- Maximize your opportunity to connect with the next generation of your business.
The program will feature case studies and panels of industry experts to give practical examples of how blogging and social media can benefit property management firms.
Topics will include the following:
- How Content Marketing can Revolutionize Your Sales Process and Bottom Line
- How to Measure Social Media ROI
- Social Advertising: What to Know About the Major Platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter
- How to Cultivate Brand Advocacy
- SEO and Social Signals: Best Practices on Listening, Understanding, Engaging, and Managing Your Online Reputation
- The Legal Side of Social Media Marketing
- Learn How to Expand Your Brand into Video and Gain a Global Presence
- How to Get Your Customers to Rave About You Online
- Getting Inside the Head of the Online Renter 2014
- Branding, Social Media, Content and Wine
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The conference program is designed for senior- and mid-level regional executives in property management companies which include the following:
- Multifamily Industry Executives and Managers
- Regional Management Executives and Managers
- Asset Managers
- Marketing Professionals
- Social Media Specialists